- Routine physicals
- Primary care screenings, including cardiovascular, breast cancer, diabetes and more
- Treatment of most minor and moderate acute illness
- Treatment for chronic disease
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight management
Conditions we treat include: thyroid and adrenal disorders, anxiety and depression, sleep problems, fatigue, digestive disorders, inflammatory conditions (such as arthritis, asthma, allergies and skin problems), auto-immune disorders, infections (such as colds and flus, ear infections, bronchitis, intestinal candida and more), detoxification and much more.
Integrative Urgent Care:
- Same-day appointments for minor acute illness
- Colds, flus, minor infections, minor injuries, etc.
- Appropriate use of natural and prescription medicine
- Preventive screening gynecological and breast exams
- Natural bio-identical hormone replacement
Treatments for issues such as menopause, PMS, fertility, vaginal infections, cycle problems, breast and bladder health, sexual function, fibroids and more.
Enhancing the effectiveness and minimizing side effects of conventional treatments for cancer, surgery, auto-immune disease, injuries and most other acute or serious health concerns.
Beyond screening, we assess potential future health issues based on your individual and family health histories, and offer individualized wellness plans aimed at keeping YOU healthy for decades to come. Stress reduction, optimal diet, correct supplements and judicious use of prescriptions all addressed.
In 2013, Mountain View began operating as an advanced primary care practice, known as a “patient centered medical home.” This means that our primary care patients continue to enjoy the personalized whole-person care that we’ve always provided, but with added focus on partnering with you to prevent and treat health issues. Primary care patients may notice:
- proactive contacts from our office to keeping you up-to-date with important visits and screenings
- enhanced services: onsite nutritionist, health coach, social worker and acupuncturist
- coordination of referrals to specialists, behavioral health providers, and imaging
- improved tracking of health information, medications, supplements, labs and hospitalizations
Patients can expect holistic, evidence-based natural and integrative medicine from our physicians, and support in making healthy changes from our larger team both Mountain View locations. It is our hope that this partnership will help you thrive through all the ages. We look forward to serving your health care needs even better in the years to come!